25 November 2011

MALAYSIAN UNIVERSITY ENGLISH TEST (MUET)!!

11 November 2011 is the date that makes me felt nervous and afraid because I have a MUET examination which is speaking at Examination Hall 1 in Wisma. I am the second session that will be started on 11 a.m. and also I am the third group that was entered into the examination hall.
            After the first and the second group finished their speaking test, one of the invigilators called the third group to start that speaking test. Then, I am the first person that will be started the speaking. So, that is mean, I am a candidate A. After a few minutes, we read the question for two minutes and the topic that we got is ‘What is The Challenges For Students When Studying Abroad’. Next, I write down my point from the main point given which is ‘Homesickness’.
            I felt like a butterfly in a stomach when I want to start my speaking test in two minutes for task A. I did not get many points, so I just elaborate my point as many as I can even though my heartbeat is too fast then before. Then, the candidate B started her speaking after I have done my speaking followed by candidate C and D.
            Task b is for discussion. We have to discuss each other about the main point given and we also can defend our main point from the task A. We have to discuss the main point in 10 minutes. Unfortunately, I did not have the conclusion because the time was over. After the speaking test is finished, I felt thankful because that test has been finished and my nervous level started decrease slowly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment